At GHD we’ve been using and specifying Millboard Composite Decking and cladding since 2014 and we are proud to be one of the original approved installers.
Our decking projects range from small urban gardens to large country estates, through to our show gardens and even our own homes! With an experienced team of landscaping experts, both in design and installation, we can offer decking over timber frames and aluminium. We can happily take on decks for domestic clients but also love working on larger commercial projects.
So Why Millboard Decking & Cladding?
- Moulded from real oak.
- Highly slip resistant.
- Splinter free.
- Rot & Split resistant.
- Lost-head fixings.
- Lower maintenance.
Why we love to design with Millboard:
- Perfect for under our outdoor canopies and outdoor kitchens.
- Choice of 13 Decking Colours.
- Choice of different Cladding Profiles.
- Range of accessories to complete the look; fascias, bullnose steps.
- Millboard Decking and Cladding look great in the same project.
- Choice of decking subframes to suit different environments.
Ideally, our decking teams work within 30 miles of our offices in Ferring, West Sussex, but please do still get in touch if you are further afield. We can offer an indication of price and design by photos and online meetings before we agree to meet up in person and have a network of experienced fellow landscapers who might also be able to help!
Fill out the form below! Make sure to tell us what you love on the website so that the right member of our team can get in touch. It also means we can send the right brochures and more inspo!