Be a part of the award-winning design team specialising in Canopies & Outdoor Kitchens. Our team of skilled professionals are approachable and able to help you wit any questions you may have about our vacancies. If you want to join our team, fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page, or email us at info@gardenhouse design.co.uk
We are looking for enthusiastic self-motivated, professional Landscapers, to join our landscaping team, and also work with our garden styling teams installing Canopies, outdoor kitchens, and furniture. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and be a team player who will be a key member of our award-winning team.
This will be a varied and challenging role working in high end gardens, as a hard landscaper, groundworker and helping with plants if required.
Our core business is designing and building canopies and outdoor kitchens, and you will also be working with our above patio team to create great outdoor living areas.
We do travel for work and projects include commercial works such as football clubs, restaurants, and Chelsea Flower Show. Our main projects are working with residential clients and their design teams.
We will also consider applications from candidates looking to change careers from other construction based or installation type roles, although a passion for working outdoors is a must.
This role has an immediate start date, but we will wait for the right person.
- Either a skilled landscaper with a minimum 3 years’ experience, or experience in installing outdoor kitchens, garden offices, or other practical installations. Or transferable skills, such as general construction experience.
- Be able to organize materials from site, and good communication skills both with team members and customers, both verbally and ideally electronically
- Full Driving License.
- CSCS card or in the process of applying.
- An understanding of CDM 2015, RAMS and how they apply on a daily basis.
- A passion for the outdoors and outdoor living
- Knowledge and experience of Louvered canopy installation and/or outdoor kitchens
- Industry qualifications such as Tele-handlers or forklifts
- SSSTS qualifications, or equivalent.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Company pension after qualifying period.
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ferring, BN126PW: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Please use the form below to fill out more information. Provide the following below:
- Contact number
We can then provide you with directions to our Showroom and parking guidance.