Here at Garden House Design we are accredited by several professional organisations, they all stringently vet our services, ensuring we are achieving the very best for our clients. We only associate with professional organisations that impose a high level of service expectation and thoroughly scrutinise the work we do first hand so that our clients can be assured that we are a reputable company that can be trusted. Below is a list detailing the organisations we are accredited by along with the criteria they impose upon their members.
RENSON® AMBASSADOR Programme
To guarantee customers the professional advice and installation of RENSON® products, they have built up a network of professional Ambassadors. RENSON® ambassadors show RENSON products in their showrooms, offer professional advice and support for the choice and configuration of all our products. Ambassadors can guarantee you both support for the purchase as well as for the installation of the product.Garden House Design is proud to be the FIRST and only Premier Ambassador in the UK.
The advantages of a RENSON® Premier Ambassador:
- Well-trained and great expertise of our products, to carry out site surveys and installation. Over 150 canopies designed & installed.
- Professional advice & Design services on hand throughout the whole process
- Guaranteed customer service
- Correct quotations and advice on the right canopy solution for different clients
- Network of Garden House Design partners to cover the whole of the UK
- Portfolio of own completed installations - see our gallery by clicking here
APL - Association of Professional Landscapers
- Have been trading as a landscape business for a minimum of three years
- Be independently inspected annually for conformance to the necessary standards
- Provide at least 6 satisfactory customer references of completed work within the past 2 years and a minimum of 2 satisfactory trade references.
- Follow an agreed complaints resolution procedure
- Be fully insured and offer guarantees on their work.
The Association of Professional Landscapers represents landscapers who meet a required standard of professionalism. Members of the Association are registered with the government endorsed TrustMark Scheme (see below). They are regularly inspected and agree to follow a customer charter with clients. The APL is part of the Horticutltural Trades Association which is the trade Association of the UK gardening industry. It is dedicated to helping develop the industry and its member businesses, including most garden centres and other garden retailers, growers, landscapers, manufacturers and service providers. www.landscaper.org.uk.
Rod Winrow, our Managing Director is the Chariman of the Association of Professional Landscapers.
London Stone Partner
We are delighted to have become a London Stone Partner in 2018. The partnership allows us to offer design advice and supply the full range of London Stone products. We have a full collection of all products including Porcelain, Sandstone, Limestone, Designboard and Designclad here in our Ferring showroom. We have also designed and installed patios and terraces ourselves with London Stone products so can offer experienced advice from our landscaping team. We sell to both the customer and trade.
Millboard Composite Decking Approved Installers Programme
The Approved Installers Programme ensure companies are chosen for their professionalism and high quality. Garden House Design is proud to have attended numberous training courses, exhibited with Millboard products and built and maintained many garden design decks using the full range of Millboard products. Garden House Design also supply trade customers and offer supply only services direct to your door. The full range is on show at our display area in Ferring.
Marshalls Register of Accredited Landscape Contractors
The Marshalls Register of Accredited Landscape Contractors and Driveway Installers is a national network of recommended professionals. Marshalls Register Members agree to abide by Marshalls installation guidelines and are all vetted by Marshalls assessors. The Register is an exclusive organisation of professionals who have repeatedly demonstrated proven skills and experience to Marshalls critical satisfaction. Areas of expertise that we have been assessed on are;
- ENHANCED DRIVEWAY SPECIALISTS: We have demonstrated exceptional installation and use of a wide variety of driveway products.
- SUDS: we are qualified to plan and install Marshalls Sustainable Urban Drainage Solutions
- ENHANCED PATIO SPECALISTS: Skilled exponent of design and the precision installation of paving products.
- FENCING: we have complementary skills required to erect perimeter and decorative fencing.
- WALLING: knowledge and construction skills proven to the satisifaction of Marshalls assessors
- WATER FEATURES: We has successfully shown creative use of water features within landscaping projects.
The Marshalls Register works to ensure the customers get the best possible results for your project from start to finish. It gives you the peace of mind that you can only get from a quality installation by experienced specialists.
For more detail and to see the full range of Marshalls products simply click through to the Marshalls main site www.marshalls.co.uk/
Members of Trustmark
TrustMark is a quality mark which operates a framework under which 30 plus scheme operators work in the repair, maintenance and improvement sector, including trade associations, local government trading standards teams and independent scheme operators. These schemes are approved to carry the TrustMark logo and recruit reputable and trustworthy tradesmen. When using a firm that carries the TrustMark logo you can be assured of the following:
- A firm's technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections, as well as checks on their trading record and financial status;
- Firms have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care;
- The firm's quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction will be continually monitored;
- The firm is able to offer an Insurance Backed Warranty;
- Deposit Protection Insurance is available for consumers in the event the firm should cease trading;
- The firm will be able to tell you about any building regulations you must comply with;
- If you have a problem or disagreement with the firm, there will be a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help resolve the issue;
- The scheme is fully supported by Government, the building industry and consumer protection groups.
- For more details simply follow this link to their website www.trustmark.org.uk